Cathodic Protection Engineering
Since 1948, SESCO has been a cathodic protection leader in the oil, gas and
Our experienced staff of professional engineers prides itself on quality
workmanship and excellence.
In partnership with our clients, we develop effective, innovative solutions.
SESCO provides a complete suite of cathodic protection and
underground corrosion control services, including:
- Close interval, cell to cell, and other specialized surveys
- Initial onsite corrosion studies
- Maintenance field surveys
- Corrosion control systems design
- Turnkey construction services
- Development of construction specifications and bills of material
- Furnishing and supplying construction materials
- Maintenance of in-service corrosion control systems
We're ready to help. Give us a call at 1-918-336-1221 today.
Copyright 2013, SESCO, Inc.